We now have had 24 sites put to us and we continue to review their merits to
produce a shortlist for allocation.
In order to update the community on where we have got to, the next event has been fixed for Friday the 24th November in the Village Hall. It will take place between 3.00pm and 8.00 pm and all are most welcome.The purpose of the event is to seek your views on:
- possible policy ideas for inclusion in the Neighbourhood Plan
- which sites are the ‘front runners’ for allocation
- following this event, we will start to draft the Plan in earnest with the aim of publishing a draft Neighbourhood Plan in the first half of 2018.
Stop Press! Extra dates in the Parish Room:
- Tuesday 28th November (9.00 am to noon)
- Thursday 30th November (6.00 pm to 9.00 pm)
- Saturday 2nd December (10.00 am to 1.00pm).
Bob Sellwood, Chairman of the Neighbourhood Plan Committee