follow link What a Neighbourhood Plan could achieve
https://kutabalinews.com/play-roll-no-21-demon-fighter-ik98vm/ Built environment:
- Wedmore’s Village Design Statement (VDS 2005) is adopted and still influences planning decisions
- A NP would be an opportunity to review and update the VDS
- This will carry greater weight once the NP is adopted.
- Opportunities to protect the Conservation Area, including street and shop lighting, and signage.
What a Neighbourhood Plan could not achieve
- The imposition of unreasonable design features on commercial developers.