What can an NP achieve – EMPLOYMENT & RECREATION?
- How many and what types of new jobs and recreational facilities our community would like to attract
- Allocate sites for employment/recreation
- Suggest what community use unused land currently owned by Wedmore Parish Council should be put
- Reallocate unused employment land to other uses
- Identify projects for Levy money (25%)
- Controlling changes of use from employment.
Could not achieve:
- Create jobs
- Control the types of business allowed to occupy existing business premises in the parish
- Include unrealistic or un-deliverable aspirations (e.g. ice rink or large warehouse park).